If you are paying with a credit card online, you need to send us an email with your contact information. The processing company has stopped sending us notifications which means we DO NOT have your contact information. This is the only way we will know that you registered. This problem started on June 15, 2019.
Registration Form 2019
Click the OOS 2019 Print Registration and send with check or money order TODAY!!! We will confirm all baggage tag numbers with the info you provide on this form; please fill out completely. You must provide birthdate.
Secure credit card payment option (LINK) at bottom of this page!
for the OUT-OF-STATERS BICYCLE CLUB
% Tim Haeffner 18712 125th St., Danville, IA 52623
Tim & Lynne Haeffner (319)392-8401
RAGBRAI Web Site: www.ragbrai.com
Thanks for traveling with us in the past or inquiring for the first time. You may download a RAGBRAI official form or register online at www.ragbrai.com Their deadline is April 1st.
RAGBRAI XLVII will be July 21-27, 2019. The stopping towns will be named at the end of January in the Des Moines Register. We offer our guests the following options:
- Charter coaches that are air-conditioned and restroom-equipped to transport you and your gear from Keokuk to Council Bluffs on either July 20 or July 27.
- U-Haul trucks and semi to transport your bicycle.
- U-Haul trucks to carry your gear on a daily basis throughout the week
- A “quiet” campground away from the main campground (when possible).
- Beverage tent within each campsite.
- Limited sag service on a daily basis for those needing assistance.
- Charging Station.
- Bike Pumps.
- Light breakfast items (minimal charge); begins at 6:00 a.m. each day (Coffee)
Full Service (Options 1-9) $350.00
Transportation Only (Options 1&2) $165.00
Baggage Service Only (Options 3-9) $200.00
Baggage Service Only Per Day (Options 3-9 for selected days) $35.00
T-Shirt $20 Available in cotton or Dri-Fit
Full Service $325
Transportation Only $155
Baggage Service Only $185
Baggage Service Only per day $30
If you leave your vehicle in:
- Keokuk: We will meet you on Friday, July 19 between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM to load bicycles. Buses will leave at 8:00 AM Saturday, July 20, 2019.
- Council Bluffs: We will meet you Saturday afternoon, July 20 if you are using our “Full Service” or “Baggage Service Only.” For “Transportation Only Service” at the ride’s end, please join us on Friday, July 26 in our camp so your gear will be on our trucks for Saturday delivery into Keokuk. Both Council Bluffs and Keokuk will have camping, motels, and week-long parking available. Details will be available on the websites of these towns once available under RAGBRAI information.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be given for these charter fees through June 10, 2019 less a 10% cancellation fee. There is no refund after this date. Protect your vacation with optional travel insurance through McKay Insurance Agency. This policy is strictly enforced. The travel insurance option is a very inexpensive option for any unexpected changes in your vacation plans. (accident, change of plans, etc.)
We will send you an e-mail confirmation or letter after receiving your payment. If you are part of a group (2 or more) please advise us of all names of other riders so we can do our best to put everyone on the same bus.
If you are not accepted through the lottery, notify RAGBRAI immediately to be put on their waiting list, then call us and we will put you on our waiting list.