Register with ACE (Anywhere Cycling Experience, LLC) www.anywherecycling.com ACE is a new charter operated by Out of Staters’ management (The Haeffner Family) at the request of RAGBRAI.
If you are a past OOS rider and/or have a group already registered with OOS call us!! If you register with OOS on and after February 4, 2023 you could be moved to the ACE charter.
Out-of-Staters Bicycle Club is full for 2023 on the following options:
- Traveling on July 21-22, 2023 to the start of the ride buses are full.
- Full service July 29, 2023 is FULL.
- Baggage service only during the ride is Full.
- Tent set-up and take down services for the week. SOLD OUT
RAGBRAI Registration Form 2023
Click the OOS 2023 Printable Registration and send with check or money order TODAY!!! We will confirm all baggage tag numbers with the info you provide on this form; please fill out completely.
Secure credit card payment option (LINK) at bottom of this page! If you make your payment online please send us this 2023 Online Registration Form so we have your contact information.
for the OUT-OF-STATERS BICYCLE CLUB
% Tim Haeffner 101 N. Highland Circle, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
Tim (319) 572-6870 & Lynne (319) 572-7932
RAGBRAI Web Site: www.ragbrai.com
Thanks for traveling with us in the past or inquiring for the first time. You may download a RAGBRAI official form or register online at www.ragbrai.com Their deadline is May 15th.
RAGBRAI L will be July 23-29, 2023. The stopping towns are announced in January. We offer our guests the following options:
- Charter coaches that are air-conditioned and restroom-equipped to transport you and your gear from Davenport to Sioux City on either July 22 or July 29.
- U-Haul trucks and semi to transport your bicycle.
- U-Haul trucks to carry your gear on a daily basis throughout the week
- A “quiet” campground away from the main campground (when possible).
- Beverage tent within each campsite. (Food/drinks minimal charge)
- Limited sag service on a daily basis for those needing assistance.
- Charging Station.
- Bike Pumps.
- Light breakfast items (minimal charge); begins at 6:00 a.m. each day (Coffee)
Full Service (Options 1-9) $520.00 SOLD OUT – see above.
Transportation Only (Options 1&2) $260.00 July 29th only SOLD OUT
Baggage Service Only (Options 3-9) $295.00 SOLD OUT – see above.
Baggage Service Only Per Day (Options 3-9 for selected days) $45.00 SOLD OUT – see above.
- T-Shirt $25 Available in cotton or Dri-Fit
- Large Kelty tent rental/set-up & teardown $365.00 SOLD OUT – please send email to be on a waiting list as there may be cancellations or we might add more.
- Small tent rental/set-up & teardown $315.00 SOLD OUT – please send email to be on a waiting list as there may be cancellations or we might add more.
- Set-up & teardown (your tent) $265.00 SOLD OUT
- Weekly tent rental (small) $55.00 SOLD OUT
- Full Service $495.00 SOLD OUT – see above.
- Transportation Only $250.00 July 29th only SOLD OUT
- Baggage Service Only $295.00 SOLD OUT – see above.
- Baggage Service Only (per day) $45.00 SOLD OUT – see above.
- Large Kelty tent rental/set-up & teardown $345.00 SOLD OUT – please send email to be on a waiting list as there may be cancellations or we might add more.
- Small tent rental/set-up & teardown $295.00 SOLD OUT – please send email to be on a waiting list as there may be cancellations or we might add more.
- Set-up & teardown (your tent) $245.00 SOLD OUT
- Weekly tent rental (small) $50.00 SOLD OUT
If you leave your vehicle in:
- Davenport: We will meet you on Friday, July 21 between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM to load bicycles. Buses will leave at 8:00 AM Saturday, July 22, 2023.
- Sioux City: We will meet you Saturday afternoon, July 22 if you are using our “Full Service” or “Baggage Service Only.” For “Transportation Only Service” at the ride’s end, please join us on Friday, July 28 in our camp so your gear will be on our trucks for Saturday delivery into Davenport. Both Sioux City and Davenport will have camping, motels, and week-long parking available. Details will be available on the websites of these towns once available under RAGBRAI information.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be given for these charter fees through June 10, 2023 less a 10% cancellation fee. There is no refund after this date. Protect your vacation with optional travel insurance through McKay Insurance Agency. This policy is strictly enforced. The travel insurance option is a very inexpensive option for any unexpected changes in your vacation plans. (accident, change of plans, etc.)
We will send you an e-mail confirmation or letter after receiving your payment. If you are part of a group (2 or more) please advise us of all names of other riders so we can do our best to put everyone on the same bus.
If you register with OOS on and after February 4, 2023 you could be moved to the ACE charter.
Secure credit card payment buttons (select your service level)
Please email this form when paying by credit card so we have your contact information to email@example.com :
OOS 2023 Printable Registration Form
OOS 2023 Online Registration Form