Registration Form 2017
for the OUT-OF-STATERS BICYCLE CLUB
% Tim Haeffner 18712 125th St., Danville, IA 52623
Tim & Lynne Haeffner (319)392-8401 or
RAGBRAI Web Site: www.ragbrai.com
Thanks for traveling with us in the past or inquiring for the first time. You may download a RAGBRAI official form or register online at www.ragbrai.com Their deadline is April 1st.
RAGBRAI XLV will be July 23-29, 2017. The stopping towns will be named at the end of January in the Des Moines Register. We offer our guests the following options:
- Charter coaches that are air-conditioned and restroom-equipped to transport you and your gear from Lansing to Orange City on either July 22 or July 29.
- U-Haul trucks and semi to transport your bicycle.
- U-Haul trucks to carry your gear on a daily basis throughout the week
- A “quiet” campground away from the main campground (when possible).
- Beverage tent within each campsite.
- Limited sag service on a daily basis for those needing assistance.
- Charging Station.
- Bike Pumps.
- Light breakfast items (minimal charge); begins at 6:00 a.m. each day (Coffee)
Full Service (Options 1-9) $305.00
Transportation Only (Options 1&2) $155.00
Baggage Service Only (Options 3-9) $165.00
Baggage Service Only Per Day (Options 3-9 for selected days) $25.00
T-Shirt (S,M,L,XL) $17.00 T-Shirt (XXL, Larger) $20
Full Service $295
Transportation Only $150
Baggage Service Only $160
If you leave your vehicle in:
- Lansing: We will meet you on Friday, July 21 between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM to load bicycles. Buses will leave at 8:00 AM Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Orange City: We will meet you Saturday afternoon, July 22 if you are using our “Full Service” or “Baggage Service Only.” For “Transportation Only Service” at the ride’s end, please join us on Friday, July 28 in our camp so your gear will be on our trucks for Saturday delivery into Lansing. Both Lansing and Orange City will have camping, motels, and week-long parking available. Details will be available on the websites of Orange City and Lansing under RAGBRAI information.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be given for these charter fees through June 10, 2017 less a 10% cancellation fee. Protect your vacation with optional travel insurance through McKay Insurance Agency. This policy is strictly enforced. The travel insurance option is a very inexpensive option for any unexpected changes in your vacation plans. (accident, change of plans, etc.)
We will send you an e-mail confirmation or letter after receiving your payment. If you are part of a group (2 or more) please advise us of all names of other riders so we can do our best to put everyone on the same bus.
If you are not accepted through the lottery, notify RAGBRAI immediately to be put on their waiting list, then call us and well put you on our waiting list.
Click the OOS 2017 Print Registration and send with check or money order TODAY!!! We will confirm all baggage tag numbers with the info you provide on this form; please fill out completely. You must provide birthdate.