DETAILS 2020 Ride CANCELLED
The Out-Of-Staters’ Bicycle Club (OOS) provides full and partial charter service to anyone who meets the registration deadline given there is still space available for BRAMOK (Bicycle Ride Across Missouri On KATY trail). You may register with us at any time by mail. If for any reason you need to cancel your registration, a full refund will be sent if cancellation occurs by August 1, 2020, less a 10% cancellation fee.
If your cancellation occurs after August 1, 2020 you will not receive a refund. Protect your investment with travel insurance through McKay Insurance Agency. This is an inexpensive way to protect against vacation plan changes.
You may sell your charter spot to another rider, but you will need to send OOS their name and the new person must forward a replacement registration form with their personal information.
We operate as follows: 2020 Ride CANCELLED
- On Saturday, September 12, OOS will stage in St. Charles, MO from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (times subject to change) to meet you and to load bicycles onto our trucks. These trucks, charter coaches, and our staff will leave at 2:00 PM for the trip to Clinton to set up camp.
- At 1:30 PM on Saturday, September 12, our charter buses arrive. At this time, you will load your baggage and yourself on the bus. These buses will depart at 2:00 PM for the trip across the state. You will arrive at our (OOS) campsite to set up your tent, reclaim your bike, and begin your next riding adventure.
- The U-Haul truck will be used for baggage support during the week as well as a vehicle for staff use and limited sag service.
- Each day we ask that you bring your baggage to our truck between 6:30 AM and 8:00 AM.
- At least one Trail Head on the ride each day will have drinks and light snacks available for our club members at NO cost. (ex. choice of fruit, protein, and drink)
- Each day, as you approach the next overnight town, you will see OOS signs to lead you into our next campsite.
- When you arrive at the next campsite, your baggage will be unloaded and awaiting you in rows. If it is raining the bags are kept dry under plastic until you claim it.
- Drinks and light snacks will be provided in camp under a beverage tent for our club members at a reasonable price.
- In camp, we will have a charging station for your electronic devices and also bike pumps available for your use during the week. We will have an option of a movie night(s) weather permitting.
- We will have a bicycle mechanic available each day. (fees may apply)
- Along with our signage, KATY Trail maps are available online and at each Trail Head.
- At the ride’s end on Thursday September 17th, we meet again in the St. Charles long term parking area where we met on September 12th. From there, you will claim your baggage and we will bid you farewell. This parking area is adjacent to the KATY Trail.
So, what are your travel options and what do they cost you? The pricing below reflects the cash or check payments. A convenience fee of $20 will be added to credit card payments. The fee will be automatically added if you select the credit card payment option.
Full Service: $550.00 Includes transportation for you, your bike, and your baggage from St. Charles to Clinton, parking in St. Charles, baggage support during the week, shower facility, snack items and drinks at a Trail Head stop each day, use of our exclusive campsites, beverage tent, limited sag service, tire pumps, charging station and more.
T-Shirt : $20 Available in cotton or Dri-Fit.
2020 Ride Cancelled
Note: OOS reserves the right to cancel the ride due to COVID 19 regulation changes in the state of Missouri or minimum rider registrations not met by the August 14th deadline.