Thanks for checking out our site and welcome to the OOS Family!
To register with OOS for Iowa’s Ride, click this link 2020 Registration, print and fill out the form, and send with check or money order to the address listed below. If you would prefer to pay online with a credit or debit card, you will find the link below and you can scan, email or send the registration form to us after you complete payment. We will confirm all wrist band numbers with the information you provide on this form so please fill out completely.
Find the secure credit or debit card payment option (LINK) at the bottom of this page!
Send payment and/or registration form to:
OUT-OF-STATERS BICYCLE CLUB
% Tim Haeffner
18712 125th Street
Danville, Iowa 52623
Call or email us if you have any questions:
Tim & Lynne Haeffner
319-572-6870 (Tim's cell)
319-572-7932 (Lynne's cell)
The first Iowa’s Ride will be July 12-18, 2020 & RAGBRAI XLVIII follows July 19-25, 2020. You may download an Iowa’s Ride official form or register online at www.iowasride.com & RAGBRAI registration at www.ragbrai.com We offer our guests the following options:
- Shuttle rides that are air-conditioned to transport you from Clinton to Dubuque on July 11 and you and your gear from Rock Rapids to LeMars July 18.
- Transportation of your bicycle.
- Trucks to carry your gear on a daily basis throughout the weeks.
- A “quiet” campground away from the main campground (when possible).
- Beverage tent within each campsite.
- Limited sag service on a daily basis for those needing assistance.
- Charging Station.
- Bike Pumps.
- Light breakfast items (minimal charge); begins at 6:00 a.m. each day and includes coffee!
Full Service (Options 1-9) $550.00
T-Shirt $20 Available in cotton or Dri-Fit
Full Service $530
If you leave your vehicle in:
- Rock Rapids: We will meet you on Friday, July 10 late afternoon/evening (time TBD) to load bicycles. Buses will leave at 8:00 AM Saturday, July 11, 2020.
- Dubuque: We will meet you Saturday afternoon, July 12 if you are using our “Full Service” or “Baggage Service Only.” For “Transportation Only Service” at the ride’s end, please join us on Friday, July 17 in our camp so your gear will be on our trucks for Saturday delivery into Rock Rapids. Both Dubuque and Rock Rapids will have camping, motels, and week-long parking available. Details will be available on the websites of these towns once available under Iowa’s Ride information.
Refund Policy: Refunds will be given for these charter fees through May 31, 2020 less a 10% cancellation fee. There is no refund after this date. Protect your vacation with optional travel insurance through McKay Insurance Agency. This policy is strictly enforced. The travel insurance option is a very inexpensive option for any unexpected changes in your vacation plans. (accident, change of plans, etc.)
We will send you an e-mail confirmation after receiving your payment. If you are part of a group (2 or more) please advise us of all names of other riders so we can do our best to put you and those who are part of your group on the same bus.
Secure credit card payment buttonsBoth Rides Full Service Both Rides T-Shirt