July 12-25, 2020
Out of Staters’ Bicycle Club
Iowa’s Ride & RAGBRAI Charter Service
The Out-Of-Staters’ Bicycle Club (OOS) provides full service to anyone who has been officially chosen for a wristband # through Iowa’s Ride & RAGBRAI registrations and registers with OOS. (register at www.iowasride.com & www.ragbrai.com). This is separate from OOS.
You may register with us at any time by mail. If for any reason you are not chosen or need to cancel your registration, a full refund will be sent if cancellation occurs by May 31, less a 10% cancellation fee.
If your cancellation occurs after May 31, 2020 you will not receive a refund. Protect your investment with travel insurance through McKay Insurance Agency. This is an inexpensive way to protect against vacation plan changes.
You may sell your charter spot to another rider, but you will need to send OOS their name and the new person must forward a replacement registration form with their personal information.
We operate as follows:
- On Saturday, July 11, we will meet you in Dubuque beginning at 10:00 A.M. (All times are subject to change based upon registered riders needs) We will have you check-in, drop off your gear and bike, then travel to Clinton for long term parking. Shuttles will take you to our campsite in Dubuque.
- Each day at 4:25 AM, Tim or Danielle leave for the next overnight town to place our OOS signs to lead you into our next campsite.
- Each day you bring your baggage to our truck leaving at 7:45 AM.
- When you arrive at the next campsite, your baggage is awaiting you in rows. If it is raining the bags are kept dry under plastic until you claim it.
- Each day we attempt to set up an exclusive campsite away from the main campground. This is to alleviate the crowded and noisy conditions that often accompany that area. We always try to get close to shower facilities and food. We also try to get close to the shuttle routes for your convenience.
- State of Iowa laws prohibit the disposal of waste water except in an approved area. Sun shower units will NOT be available.
- We provide drinks & light snacks in a beverage tent for our club members at a reasonable price. There will be grab & go breakfast items & coffee in the mornings. Our area is secure until everyone has arrived and claimed space.
- In camp, we will have a charging station for your electronic devices and also bike pumps available for your use during the rides.
- Along with our signage, you can print maps that will be emailed for each day to guide you into camp. We will also email GPS coordinates for our campsites once they have been determined. The main information center will have our location in town posted.
- At the ride’s end on Sat., July 25, we meet again in Clinton close to long term parking. From there, you claim your baggage and we bid you farewell.
So, what are your travel options and what do they cost you? The pricing below reflects the online or Credit card payments. Discounts are given for Cash or Check payments. See the registration page or registration form for the discounted pricing information.
Credit card payment option went live on January 27, 2020. You may also pay by check.
Full Service: $550.00 Includes transportation for you, your bike, and your baggage at both ends of the ride from Clinton long term parking to Dubuque, baggage support during the first week, use of our exclusive campsites, beverage tent, limited sag service, tire pumps, charging station and more. There will be a shuttle available to get from Rock Rapids to LeMars on July 18th. During the second week there is baggage support, use of our exclusive campsites, beverage tent, limited sag service, tire pumps, charging station etc. while you ride back to your vehicle in Clinton!
T-Shirt : $20 Available in cotton or Dri-Fit.